- 1/3 cup (80ml) extra virgin olive oil, plus extra to drizzle
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 12 Portobella Mushrooms
- 1 punnett cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 120g goat’s cheese
- 1 cup small basil leaves
- Salt and pepper, to season
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C Combine the oil with the garlic, salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture over the mushrooms on an oven tray lined with lightly greased foil.
2. Roast mushrooms for 5 minutes, then top with the tomatoes and return to the oven for 5 minutes.
3. Turn the grill onto high. Crumble over the goats’ cheese and place under the grill for 5 minutes or until the tomatoes and goats’ cheese is lightly golden.
4. Remove from the oven. Scatter with the basil leaves and drizzle with oil. Season to taste with salt and pepper.